I am feeling so inspired and thankful lately! It seems like the puzzle pieces of my life are finally coming together. This is a list I have compiled of things that I am happy about right now in my life.
- Taking a year off of school
- Way more motivated about my academics and I have a vision for why I am in school; I am in school this time around because I actually want to be
- My Arts degree in French Language and Literature Min. Philosophy & French Language Translation Certificate
- This degree is so inspirational to me as I learn about the world through a different lens! I have always loved French but being in the Arts Faculty, I am able to explore so many other options of classes that I am interested in
- My ambition came back
- It is like my 14 year old self has resurrected in my 23 year old body as I am discovering all the things I used to be passionate about once again and all the goals and dreams that I had have been reignited
- My motivation to go to law school
- I am obsessed with the law and I cannot wait to broaden my mind from a legal standpoint
- I will be getting my driving license soon
- I have some projects that I want to start in early 2017 and this will help immensely!
- Working on perfecting my French
- Besides studying French I have joined three clubs to help me to achieve this goal! I enjoy them immensely and I am thankful to have such an opportunity